Exploratory Testing is a term that can be explained in many ways. Our definition is: "A structured way to gain insight into the quality and risks of an information system based on experience". In this one-day training you will gain insight into how Exploratory Testing can be applied.
What will you learn?
The following topics will be discussed during this training:
- Focus on trust (risk-based);
- Structured documentation (Charter, log, debriefing);
- Session-based & Timeboxed (not too long and not too short.);
- Combined approach of both "Experienced-based" and "Coverage-based" testing;
- Test design and test execution
- Flexible approach (suitable for both Agile and DevOps);
- Tools (heuristic, checklist and test design tools)
What are you going to do?
You learn by doing assignments and that is exactly what we will do in this training. After a short introduction, the candidates will work in pairs on a series of practical assignments. Afterwards, we evaluate our tests and together determine whether there is confidence in the information system.
What prior knowledge do you need?
Basic knowledge of and / or experience with testing and test methods is necessary.
Who is this training suitable for?
This training is intended for anyone who carries out testing activities and wants to use their testing skills more effectively. This training is suitable for both traditional test environments (waterfall) and agile / DevOps environments.